Well, my entire household is unemployed, I have one class left to pay for and Christmas is coming up so it’s a pretty good time to try opening commissions.
Art Galleries for more examples:
Tegaki ESketchDeviant ArtTumblr
- I will not draw furries or NSFW. I have very little experience in either and I’m afraid I won’t be able to do your commission justice.
- I will draw Mecha, fanart, and pairing art of any kind.
- Additional characters be an additional cost of half the base price. You are allowed at most five characters in one commission.
- Please give me references! This is so important. Even if it’s a fandom thing it saves me a lot of time to have it already on hand.
- I do backgrounds! But they take a while and cost extra depending on complexity. All drawing will contain a simple background unless specified otherwise.
- You can ask me for progress shots, but please don’t ask for one too frequently! I work pretty slowly sometimes. :’(
- I have the right to refuse your commission!
- For the moment I only accept paypal. Prices DO NOT include Paypal fees (mark as “SERVICES” not “goods”)
- Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in commissioning me.
All commissions are to be used for personal use only. This means the art cannot be reproduced to be sold or marketed elsewhere.
HEY GUYS Desert bus is live and I have just found out that it does indeed take paypal.
Desert Bus is a Child’s Pay charity drive that I have kept up with for a few years but have never really had a chance to donate to because I was either young or broke. But now I actually can. The issue is however that there is no money in my paypal, so unfortunately I can’t donate.
THAT’S WHERE YOU COME IN!!!
In the slim theoretical possibility I do get any commissions before 11/19 All money will go to the charity. You will also you know… get a commission from me so that’s cool I guess??? Maybe???
Alternatively you can also donate directly to the charity drive because they do a lot of cool auctions and giveaways, or maybe you just like making Canadian comedians suffer.